Friday, January 22, 2010

Eye Glasses

There are many people in the world today who wear prescription glasses. New styles are coming out to the market, and being able to find out the opinions and thoughts of consumers would be very helpful and a great way to manufacture eye glasses that consumers want.

As of now there are two types of high quality eye glasses that are being manufactured.
Please leave your comments about what you look for when shopping for eye glasses to fit your personality and style. Do you like plastic, metal, titanium or hybrid frames? Do you like artistic detail, bold colors, or rhinestones in the lenses or frames?

I also attached a few pictures of the types of glasses being manufactured. Would you buy these glasses? and how much would you pay for them?


Thank You in advance for your time and opinions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these glasses are very nice. I would spend 500.00. I look for style and class. I would probably give these glasses a try if I was to see them in the store. Where can I find them?

Dynasty Optical said...

As of now these glasses can not be found in stores. We are in the stages of getting opinions from potential buyers which will then help us to manufacture glasses that consumers really like and at an affordable price that fits eveyone's budget.